• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 15:37
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Boat Maintenance & Repair Forum

VP outdrive dipstick and drain plug tool

by MartynG » 26 Jan 2020, 16:28

My outdrive (Volvo Penta) has a dipstick and drain plug with a slotted head.
The slot tends to get a little scarred due to using a screwdriver that isn't quite big enough.

I just ordered and received a screwdriver socket which I have been advised, will be a good fit... also allows the torque wrench to be used if wanted.

Image

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1
User avatar
MartynG

Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 17:41
Location: The Planet Earth

Return to Boat Maintenance & Repair Forum