It is currently 22 Oct 2021, 02:46

Motor Boat Forum

Cowes-Torquay-Cowes powerboat race

by Ianfs » 28 Aug 2021, 20:28

Takes off tomorrow from Cowes at 10.00 hrs , 10.15hrs for the Cowes, Poole, Cowes race.

Podiums at 15-16.00

We'll be out a bit later at around midday sadly, but may be in time for the arrivals. :D

Take care out there.
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by ian h » 28 Aug 2021, 20:39

First time in 10+ years will not be out on the water watching .

Forecast looking good and from what I hear quite a few entries as well
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

by Ianfs » 29 Aug 2021, 08:18

Yes a lot of entries Ian.

Sea should be yummy too. Light NNW or NW should flatten the sea nicely. Just about to walk down to take a look. :D
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by shibbs » 29 Aug 2021, 11:41

Just got back, headed out early and got to cowes for about 9. Pottered about outside the yacht haven until they started coming out.
Followed them up to where they turn around to head back down to the east to get into line.
Sat at the start and watched them come past.
Simply amazing..!!
Weather was fantastic, flat as you could ask for!
Lots of entries, some decent sizes too, all sounded amazing.
Will add some pictures later when I can.

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

by Ianfs » 30 Aug 2021, 15:18

Sounds amazing Stu, look forward to the pics. :D
Ianfs
Captain
Captain