It is currently 21 May 2019, 15:58

Motor Boat Forum

Sunseeker Hawk 38

by ian h » 06 Mar 2019, 20:50

ian h
Warrant Officer

by betty boop » 07 Mar 2019, 19:39

Geez - where does the Jacuzzi on deck go? :o nice though
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by argonaut » 28 Mar 2019, 20:56

With twin 400hp outboards .. I could not afford to run it.
Monterey 194fs with Monster MTK tower + water and SkySki = fun ...... towed by Kodiaq Edition
User avatar
argonaut
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

by MartynG » 29 Mar 2019, 07:22

Not quite sure who the people are who would buy such a thing. I suspect it would be a good tender to their mother ship.
Therefore they probably don't have to concern themselves about trivial costs such as a few hundred litres of petrol.

Alternatively it may make a good charter day boat at £1000 a day plus fuel.
User avatar
MartynG
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 17:41
Location: Farndon

by ian h » 29 Mar 2019, 18:03

MartynG wrote:Not quite sure who the people are who would buy such a thing. I suspect it would be a good tender to their mother ship.
Therefore they probably don't have to concern themselves about trivial costs such as a few hundred litres of petrol.

Alternatively it may make a good charter day boat at £1000 a day plus fuel.

It's going to be for the super rich, they will use it as a tender for their yacht , to get to the shore or blast around the bay,

A different world to one that most of us know.
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

by Ianfs » 01 Apr 2019, 09:18

Agreed.
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by Michael » 30 Apr 2019, 14:36

Blimey, fancy as hell!
"A captain is as good as his team"
Michael
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 25 Apr 2019, 05:19
Location: Paris/London (winter)/Greece (summer)

by ian h » 30 Apr 2019, 20:12

I hear rumour that starting price is £500K and possible options list adding £200K :lol:
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

by shibbs » 30 Apr 2019, 21:09

Does it come with a full tank? :lol:

by ian h » 01 May 2019, 19:48

shibbs wrote:Does it come with a full tank? :lol:

Do be serious :lol:
ian h
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer