For Sale and Wanted

Boat with wheels for sale

by ChrisH » 12 May 2018, 14:39

Just incase anyone is interested it or knows someone who might be.

I'm selling my caravan and everything in it.
It's a German van built to UK spec for the UK market.

Dethleffs DL520
2006
7.2m to the tow hitch
5 berth. Fixed large bunk beds in separate bedroom . Lounge/Dining area converts to double bed.
Comes with everything. Incll
Plates and cutlary
Awning with separate bedroom extension
Framed suncanopy
Ground sheets
Cadaq grill
Outdoor cooking station
Basically everything you need to start caravaning

Stored under cover in Spain for last 5 years and only used for 3 weeks in the summer.
Last 2 years has not been used at all.

She is now home and I'm finishing cleaning her up ready for sale.

Pictures to come hopefully tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

by ChrisH » 12 May 2018, 14:40

Here she is. More tomorrow Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

by shibbs » 12 May 2018, 15:47

I’d love a caravan, we camp and as much as I enjoy it, it’s a right Royal Pain in the a**!

I like the idea of no worries about rain, etc etc etc.

No doubt it would get used more than a tent too.

Unfortunately, I think my car needs replacing first. :(

Return to For Sale and Wanted

cron