It is currently 16 Oct 2018, 12:23

Motor Boat Forum

Insider dealing - boat for sale

by mlines » 29 Apr 2018, 13:55

James has a trade-in coming in that does not fit in with their used boat line-up

Bayliner 23ft (probably a 2352, yet to be fully identified). 5 litre mercruiser that is described as "new" two years ago but it likely to be a refurbished unit on a reasonable condition road trailer.

Likely to be at a bargain trade-in price otherwise would probably go out to trade or James will buy it himself and sort it out.
Last edited by mlines on 29 Apr 2018, 17:06, edited 2 times in total.
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by shibbs » 29 Apr 2018, 16:05

If you could let me know the price Martin / James when you know as I have a friend who is looking at the moment and may have interest.

by mlines » 01 May 2018, 14:48

They have decided to try it on brokerage first :(
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Ianfs » 02 May 2018, 08:32

Do you think they had a second look and thought it wasn't as bad as they first thought, or are they short of boats for sale?
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by mlines » 03 May 2018, 11:46

I think it was more the owner insisting he wanted to try brokerage combined with the need for sale boats at the moment.