It is currently 11 Dec 2018, 00:55

Motor Boat Forum

Has the boating season started?

by Ianfs » 23 Mar 2018, 10:12

Nick Burnham AKA AQUAHOLIC has launched his Beneteau Leader 805

I understand Witch Way (James and Martin's Regal 2250) is going in tomorrow. As Martin told me its officially BST on Sunday and as he said... "British Sportsboat Time"
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

by betty boop » 23 Mar 2018, 10:18

not likely- as you know we are a long way from the sea so it will be river use and no way I'm sleeping out in this weather - we still have the fire burning, Hopefully that will change in years to come when I'm near water very easily and boat all year round. :lol:
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by sprocker » 23 Mar 2018, 14:45

We've been in all winter, but Sundays weather forecast is looking good for our first real trip out of the season! Fingers crossed all round in Torquay.
Achieved the dream!! Princess 40 of 1998 vintage.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Torbay, Devon