  • In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Motor Boat Forum

IRPCS

by Ianfs » 29 Mar 2018, 12:45

Does anyone adhere to IRPCS when proceeding to sea? Come on Now, be honest. :)

You might even read this and think, what the f**k is he talking about. :lol:

by ian h » 29 Mar 2018, 19:15

Did not have a clue what you were on about so did cheat and look up what you were on about :D
ian h

by shibbs » 29 Mar 2018, 20:38

+1,
No idea and about to read up to see what it is.. :?

by Ianfs » 30 Mar 2018, 10:47

At least you are both very honest. :lol:

by betty boop » 30 Mar 2018, 19:35

nope googled it still dont understand :lol:
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by ChrisH » 30 Mar 2018, 21:27

Had to Google too.. if I understand correctly then I probably adhere to some and not others.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH