• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 00:33
  • In total there are 36 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

Motor Boat Forum

New Kid On The Block

by GrahamM » 06 Jul 2018, 09:02

Hi Everyone, I am a newcomer to the motor boating scene and for my sins I purchased a 1989 Bayliner Capri OMC as a project. The project is ongoing and gets worse as I delve deeper! Not going to be seaworthy any time soon unfortunately. I have recently completed the RYA PB2 and Safety Boat courses and would love to get some practical experience on the water. Any Ideas folks ??
GrahamM
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 06 Jul 2018, 07:29

by Ianfs » 06 Jul 2018, 13:37

Hi Graham

I have recently completed the RYA PB2 and Safety Boat courses and would love to get some practical experience on the water. Any Ideas folks ??

PB2 is a good course, but regarding practical experience I haven't a clue, unless you can come out with one of us, so that depends upon where you are based. :)

by GrahamM » 06 Jul 2018, 14:04

Thanks for the welcome. I am in Portchester near Portsmouth.
GrahamM
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 06 Jul 2018, 07:29