  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

General Sailing Forum

GP14 number

by NickG » 08 Feb 2017, 20:03

Hi I am currently selling my GP14. I have the sail with the number and the symbol of the bell, however I have been asked if the boat and certificate number match ? This doesn't mean anything to me so my question is where would the number be on the boat ? And what does this certificate look like and what is it ???

Any help gratefully received !
NickG
Able Rate
Able Rate