• Boat Banter

It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 03:18
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

General Sailing Forum

Cheeky evening sail to the Needles

by Ianfs » 02 Jul 2018, 09:30

With the current fuel prices? Are you sure

Errrr, no! :D

Oh, I saw the boat I would really love to own, but would be way above my current budget.

Hardy.jpg
Hardy.jpg (293.53 KiB) Viewed 6921 times

by ColinR » 02 Jul 2018, 11:15

Very nice.

Well I had a lovely day out on Saturday in my mate's little Ocquteau (spelling optional)

Bucket of mackerel, first of the season apparently

Several doggies and smooth hound and a nice small eyed ray.

Image20180630_101814 by jokaboat, on Flickr
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by Ianfs » 02 Jul 2018, 18:41

Sounds like a superb trip, well done on the Mackerel. :)

by ian h » 02 Jul 2018, 19:22

But not have to fill it up too often as holds over 650 litres :lol:

average 2.5 miles per gallon.

Although have heard that with a little tinkering by the owner of the red Hunton he is getting just shy of 6 mpg
ian h

Previous

Return to General Sailing Forum