• Boat Banter

It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 03:51

Crownline

Crownline 250CR 2008

by antlouhay » 22 Feb 2015, 12:54

antlouhay
Petty Officer

Location: Oxfordshire,

by Ianfs » 22 Feb 2015, 18:10

Nice boat, but these Crownlines....well, they're a bit common eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside, I'm really taken by the combo of a great freeboard with great accommodation and although a powerful engine, reasonable economy with speed. :)

by shibbs » 22 Feb 2015, 22:44

Ianfs wrote: I'm really taken by the combo of a great freeboard with great accommodation and although a powerful engine, reasonable economy with speed. :)

+1, Lovely boats!

by Matt13 » 22 Feb 2015, 22:50

I'm feeling another Crowndevouz coming up !
User avatar
Matt13
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer