Bonwitco

After the disaster of last year...

by Doc Oakley » 06 Aug 2021, 18:07

We relocated to Ynyslas boatyard in Ceredigion - bit of a drive round the houses if we're staying in Aberdovey, but there's a nice wide slipway that even I can't get wrong and some friendly characters knocking about. We've managed to get out a few times this year, a couple of weeks ago was particularly good and...wait for it...I even went swimming. In the sea. In the UK. :-)

Here's a pic of the old girl near Aberdovey and one of the 4-legged fiend on patrol approaching Ynyslas up the Leri river.
IMG_1267d.jpg
IMG_1267d.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 19821 times
Attachments
IMG_0591b.jpg
IMG_0591b.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 19821 times
Bonwitco 385/Evinrude E-Tec 25; Wetline 265/Honda 5
Doc Oakley
Able Rate
Able Rate

Location: North Worcestershire