• Boat Banter

It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 03:34

Regal

Regal 2250

by RichH » 23 Aug 2015, 16:06

This is our Regal 2250 'SAMKATII' we have had it a couple of months now and are delighted with her,

As always is difficult to get photos of your own boat but this is the first I have managed take from the dinghy at the Bournemouth Air Show 22/08/2015

Hope to have many more photos to share for anyone interested

Richard
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 17.06.31.jpg
Regal2250 at air Show 2015
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 17.06.31.jpg (171.64 KiB) Viewed 11446 times
Last edited by RichH on 23 Aug 2015, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
RichH
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 08:46

by Xboatboyx » 23 Aug 2015, 16:23

Lovely boat the 2250, not that I'm biased in anyway. Please share more photos of the boat & trips out.
Regal 2250 - 350mag Mercruiser
User avatar
Xboatboyx
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Location: Thames, Poole, Southampton, wherever

by Ianfs » 23 Aug 2015, 16:28

Superb looking boat.

Hope to have many more photos to share for anyone interested

Errr yeah!! :D

by mlines » 23 Aug 2015, 19:15

Yes please, you can never have too many Regal 2250 pictures.
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by mlines » 23 Aug 2015, 19:18

How was it off Bournemouth. The weather forecast put us off travelling.?
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by RichH » 23 Aug 2015, 19:42

We were very lucky with the weather, arrived at 12.30 and anchored just off Boscombe Pier and it was pretty calm the whole time, we watched the whole show and only when we left the wind picked up a bit and there was a little chop but nothing to cause a problem
RichH
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 08:46

by ColinR » 24 Aug 2015, 11:36

You must have been quite close to us. We were just south of the pier. We bailed out just before the Typhoon came over and just got back to Christchurch before the rain started. Looked prett grim over Bournemouth looking back from Hengistbury.

Actually looking at your pic we were just behind that RIB past your bow! We arrived about 1:00.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by RichH » 02 Sep 2015, 23:08

A few extra pics
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 00.06.10.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 00.06.10.jpg (68.93 KiB) Viewed 11381 times
Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 00.05.57.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 00.05.57.jpg (67.45 KiB) Viewed 11381 times
RichH
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 08:46