• Boat Banter

It is currently 05 May 2024, 05:37

Bayliner

Narada - Bayliner Capri 160

by NikTheGeek » 25 Nov 2014, 22:51

Its only small, but size doesn't matter. The floor space is slightly larger than a 175 owing to its outboard not taking cabin room and its slightly wider beam. Its a 2-stroke 90HP which is good for 50mph with the 4 blade stainless prop it has on it and the engine is a doddle to work on - although typically 2-stroke noisy. It was purchased new in 2002 from Windermere Aquatic. We went to get the 175 but ended up with this instead. I miss the quietness of the 4 stroke when pottering about on the river, but this costs a total of £20 a year to service!!! :D

narada1.jpg
narada1.jpg (185.37 KiB) Viewed 4867 times

narada2.jpg
narada2.jpg (168.8 KiB) Viewed 4867 times

narada4.jpg
narada4.jpg (69.78 KiB) Viewed 4869 times

And a couple of vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5KbPFq48a0&list=UUd3WDkeaY2Fdur8BsCWZfEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3nw6Cb1Wc&list=UUd3WDkeaY2Fdur8BsCWZfEQ
Seadoo Spark (for now)