Administration Information

Font colours

by Cap'n Jack » 27 Nov 2014, 19:13

Hi all

Whilst I'm finding out which button to press, I've gone completely nuts and made the writing on the index page into some funky colours. It does look a bit wierd, but it also makes things a little different from other forums. I doubt we will keep it though, so don't start sending me death threats yet...... :mrgreen:

Having said that, if enough of you like it....who knows :D

Always my best
Cap'n Jack

PS If you want to change the font colour in your posts, look at the top of the edit box you are typing in and on the right next to the youtube button is a font button, plenty to chose from :)
Cap'n Jack
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

by Ianfs » 12 Feb 2015, 19:12

Finally got around to change the Main Font Colour.

I hope its ok for you all, should be much easier to read than the Grey colour. :D

by ColinR » 18 Feb 2015, 11:28

Hi Ian

Since you've tweaked the colours I cannot see which sections have new posts in?

I do find it much easier to read though :D
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by Ianfs » 18 Feb 2015, 19:02

I'm not quite sure what you mean old boy? I usually go to the bottom of the page which has View New Posts and look there.

Is there something I need to look at? :)

by ColinR » 23 Feb 2015, 11:26

The folder icons on the left of the page are blue when there are no new posts and a sort of muddy bluey brown when there are new posts. With my ageng eyes I cannot tell the difference!
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by Ianfs » 24 Feb 2015, 08:45

Yes I see what you mean.

I'll sort that out. :mrgreen:

by ColinR » 24 Feb 2015, 10:30

You are a gent and a scholar :D
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by Ianfs » 24 Feb 2015, 22:43

I've changed the Accent Colour 2 to Black for the time being. I don't like it but it does distinguish your folders! :mrgreen:

by ColinR » 25 Feb 2015, 08:41

Much better :D
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by Ianfs » 25 Feb 2015, 08:54

Actually I've changed it again to dark grey but its still better than it was. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Return to Administration Information