Administration Information

You Tube Issues

by Ianfs » 16 Aug 2016, 12:51

You Tube had messed around with embed object type of embed code, They said they were going to do it several years ago and finally have. Consequently the forum BB code for You Tube didn't work on Edge, IE , Chrome and a few other browsers. Firefox had a fix and therefore seemed to work for a lot of people. I've also adjusted the sizing so it should look a little better when viewing on the forum.

I've changed the BB coding in the Admin panel now so hopefully it should work for everyone. :D

Thank you for your patience, I'm going to play with my boat now. :mrgreen:

Kind regards
Always my best
Ian

Return to Administration Information