• Boat Banter

It is currently 01 May 2024, 21:50

Administration Information

Hello and welcome

by Cap'n Jack » 24 Nov 2014, 20:20

Hello everyone, we are the Sportsboat & Rib Administration team, welcome to our new forum. Please feel at home here and take a look around. This is a friendly boating forum run by enthusiasts and essentially a non profit making group, sharing knowledge and our passion for anything boaty.

Please do not advertise or write offensive material. If you wish to advertise please contact our board members and we will look at each case individually.

If you take offense at a post or you feel that a topic or post is offending, in the first instance, please report it to a Moderator or an Administrator. We do not allow public arguments, but instead mediate to an amicable agreement.
Cap'n Jack
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Return to Administration Information