Administration Information

New top picture

by betty boop » 11 Mar 2015, 10:09

Yes Alex and you know as soon as I typed this I remembered it was him, that was the trip he offered us all the free stuff to review for publishing in the mag, All I ended up with was a battery condition the size of a battery and a plastic jet ski anchor- both useless.

Well done James young eye and young mind - I feel so old :?
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by Ianfs » 11 Mar 2015, 16:48

Wasn't it Adrian Porter who took over from Alex? Both of whom were Editors. :)

by Ianfs » 11 Mar 2015, 18:05

There, best I could do with Paint I'm afraid. I have tried learning Lightroom and nearly had a transparency view but it didn't look good on the forum. Sorry the bottom one is a bit pixelated and I've had to make the Header bigger again, but hey!! :mrgreen:

by shibbs » 11 Mar 2015, 20:43

A good effort!! :D :D

by mlines » 12 Mar 2015, 19:30

You could always animate (probably needs a cross fade and a resample of one of the images)

Image
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Ianfs » 13 Mar 2015, 07:11

Hi Martin
I tried that when you we're all fast asleep one night but it drove me nuts looking at it. :mrgreen:

For the up and coming boating year I require some brilliant action shots in bright sunshine. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Now I've got rid of the background colour they should look really great. :)

Previous

Return to Administration Information