Midlands

28 Acre Lake for Inland Boating

Launch sites, slipways and cruising in the Midlands

by mirlyn » 13 Mar 2015, 10:42

We can offer our 28 acre lake for you to come and have some time with your boats on a calm inland site. We are situated in Taplow, just East of Maidenhead in Berkshire
20140410_095544.jpeg
20140410_095544.jpeg (230.59 KiB) Viewed 9948 times

We have bar and food facilities, changing rooms and showers. Martin (Mlines) will I am sure agree that it is a very different experience having been here a couple of times himself.
If anybody would like to know more, please check us out at http://www.wakeplus.co.uk or you can call me on 07905 362958 when I will be more than happy to chat about the facility we have.
Hope to hear from you guys.
Mike
mirlyn

Joined: 06 Mar 2015, 17:48
mirlyn
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 06 Mar 2015, 17:48

by mlines » 13 Mar 2015, 10:49

HI Mike,

Nice to see you here.

We came over to the lake as a forum group the other year (when we were the "Sportsboat and Rib forum").

It could be time for us to arrange another visit!
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Matt13 » 13 Mar 2015, 19:31

My kneeboard which I bought off ebay after the forum event is gathering dust in the garage so yeah I'm up for another one sometime.

And kneeboarding...

User avatar
Matt13
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

by mirlyn » 15 Mar 2015, 12:30

Well you know where we are guys. Summer's on the way and we're always calmer than the sea, even on a rough day. Would be good to see you all again. Callme
mirlyn
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 06 Mar 2015, 17:48