Boat Projects Forum

What is it?

by Tinker56 » 05 Aug 2019, 16:20

Hi all I bought this as a project to use on the local canals and rivers tbh I have no idea of the age of the boat but I guess late 60s/70s
It has a void in the cockpit where a steering wheel would have been I'm posting hoping that someone with the knowledge will have an idea of the manufacturer, my guess ex river rental etc.. Any info would be appreciated.. Many thanks
Optimized-Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
Optimized-Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (138.97 KiB) Viewed 5334 times
Tinker56
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 05 Aug 2019, 06:22

by Ianfs » 07 Aug 2019, 08:57

Hi Tinker

I wouldn't have a clue who built this boat, but I think you could be right, it looks like one of those boats you hire for an hour on the river. Although it looks a little tired, it still looks quite sturdy and well worth a new lease of life. A bit of paint, new seat covers, maybe some slats as a floor, a new Teleflex steering and a small outboard and she will be mobile.

Keep us informed how you're doing.

Return to Boat Projects Forum