• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 18:40

Gallery

the three queens visit Liverpool

by wavelength » 29 May 2015, 20:32

view from wheelhouse.JPG
view from the wheelhouse
view from wheelhouse.JPG (207.35 KiB) Viewed 11696 times
wavelength
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 20:07

by wavelength » 29 May 2015, 20:35

resize 3 Q.JPG
resize 3 Q.JPG (213.63 KiB) Viewed 11695 times
wavelength
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 20:07

by wavelength » 29 May 2015, 20:55

the water spray were dramatic - and kept the small craft at bay!
Attachments
resize water spray mersey.JPG
resize water spray mersey.JPG (174.64 KiB) Viewed 11691 times
wavelength
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 20:07

by wavelength » 29 May 2015, 21:02

it looked a tad cold in the open boats...we were lucky enough to have radiators, food, endless cups of tea and coffee ...and a loo!
Attachments
x resize friends 3.JPG
x resize friends 3.JPG (176.8 KiB) Viewed 11690 times
wavelength
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 20:07

by Ianfs » 29 May 2015, 21:45

This might help. I had no idea what he was talking about until I Googled it! :roll: :?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/all-about/three-queens-liverpool

Great pictures though Wavelength and thanks for posting. Did you get a ride in one of them, I see you took a pic from a Bridge?

Return to Gallery

User Menu