News, Meets and Events

Solent and Yarmouth 17th-22nd July

by mlines » 14 Jul 2016, 10:29

We are going to Yarmouth on a cadet camp from Sunday. For this week I "own" Newtown Creek/Clamerkin (the area to the left) :) :) (I sign for the land so its mine!)

Anyone in Southampton Water on Sunday lunchtime we are sailing on the 13:00 ferry from Southampton to Cowes. If you want to "fly-by" the ferry then let me know!

IanH took advantage of this last year!

Image

On arrival we are putting the boat into Yarmouth so watch out for us on the webcam.....James always ensures he gets in front of the camera.

http://www.yarmouth-harbour.co.uk/harbour-web-cam/

If anyone is then around in the week up until Friday then let me or James know. I might be busy but James is available to burn fuel.

Martin

07535 744972
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire