• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 00:25
  • In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

News, Meets and Events

Bournemouth Air show

by ColinR » 24 Aug 2015, 09:41

Well we headed out from Christchurch on Saturday for a spot of fishing and air show watching.

Good crop of mackerel, a couple of plaice and a small red mullet, oh and a garfish.

Got back just before the weather turned really wet, phew.

Hengistbury head
Image

Us taken from the shore
Image

Some hairy planes

Image

Gerrof my rod

Image

Moody sky

Image

Possibly the last time?

Image

Image

Image

Red arrows

Image

Image

Image

Sea vixen

Image
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by sprocker » 24 Aug 2015, 13:11

Sounds like you had a good day, and some nice pics of the Vulcan.

We went across to Dawlish Airshow on Saturday, the Vulcan made it but the Red Arrows didn't arrive .....maybe they used up all their fuel at Bournemouth.

We left at around 4pm as the weather was looking decidedly 'iffy'. It was a little bumpy on the way back to Torquay!
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

Return to News, Meets and Events