• Boat Banter

It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 07:10
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

News, Meets and Events

January pub meet

by ColinR » 12 Dec 2014, 19:23

With thanks to Martin for the idea.

Who fancies getting together in a nice pub for a bit to eat and beer?

Location East Grinstead, Courtesy is IanFS.

Date mid January. TBC
Last edited by ColinR on 16 Dec 2014, 10:19, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by mlines » 13 Dec 2014, 07:39

Depends on the date (I have some cadet activities in January) but yes.
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by _Ed_ » 13 Dec 2014, 15:33

I'd be up for that.
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by Ianfs » 13 Dec 2014, 19:20

OK I'll get Mrs IFS primed and ready. Knowing this lot, there may be some neighbours getting involved depending on the day chosen, they're always up for a bit of a beery night out if the days/nights are right! :mrgreen:

by betty boop » 15 Dec 2014, 09:04

i'll be up for that- with notice miss BB will be happy to come down if its a weekend too.
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by ColinR » 15 Dec 2014, 10:50

It'll have to be a weekend for me too.

Would be good to catch up
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by betty boop » 16 Dec 2014, 09:34

as the first bedroom was grabed on the other post - does the proper post now take priority? in which case I bagsy the fourposter master suite bedroom :D
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by ColinR » 16 Dec 2014, 10:18

I think you'll find the master and mistress of the house get priority old chap.

There's still room in the shed :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by betty boop » 17 Dec 2014, 09:49

ColinR wrote:I think you'll find the master and mistress of the house get priority old chap.

There's still room in the shed :lol: :lol:

for me that will be a step up in the world - happy to stay there if its one of those posh East Grinstead shed :lol: :lol:
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by ColinR » 17 Dec 2014, 12:17

:lol: :lol:

Depends how boozy we get Laura might ban us all so the shed might be the place to be ;)
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap