• Boat Banter

It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:41

News, Meets and Events

January pub meet

by ColinR » 22 Dec 2014, 16:39

So Ian, as our host with the most.

Any provisional dates, January is getting very close :D
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by shibbs » 22 Dec 2014, 19:25

ColinR wrote:
Any provisional dates, January is getting very close :D

Don't get too hasty, that's not TIL next year!! :mrgreen:
Ok,
I'll get me coat. :oops:

by ColinR » 13 Jan 2015, 22:30

Well here we are in January so when is the pub meet I hear you ask. Well February is the new January as they say. For various reasons it is not going to be possible to get things arranged this month so bear with us and we'll put some dates out soon.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap