  • In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

News, Meets and Events

Robert Braithwaite

by ian h » 07 Mar 2019, 16:24

Sad news to hear that Robert Braithwaite founder of Sunseeker has died today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-47485019
ian h

by Ianfs » 08 Mar 2019, 07:47

Had a call about this yesterday, he was a legend. I met him several times and although he was a tough nut to crack he had a very sensitive side and was a true gentleman. Maybe they will dedicate the new Hawk to him?

https://www.sunseeker.com/en-GB/2019/03/07/robert-braithwaite-cbe-dl-1943-2019/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-47485019

by Michael » 26 Apr 2019, 16:20

Sad news, I had the privilege of meeting him a few years ago. A true titan of the industry.
"A captain is as good as his team"
Michael
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 25 Apr 2019, 05:19
Location: Paris/London (winter)/Greece (summer)

Return to News, Meets and Events