  • In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

News, Meets and Events

South Yorkshire boat club

by Stevie101 » 04 Feb 2019, 22:42

South Yorkshire Boat Club based at Great Heck (DN14 OBL) are planning their annual Open Weekend Sat 7th & Sun 8th Sept 2019. Our aim is to showcase our fabulous club with over 300 members plus family and friends attending we also have visiting boat clubs, local villagers and canal and countryside lovers. It is about having family fun. We have lots of stalls with entertainment, food and drink, but we are looking for anyone who maybe interested in having a stall for the weekend for a nominal fee of £20 for the weekend. We are looking for Farmers Market type stalls, artisan food and crafts amongst other things and anything a little bit different! There is no charge for community groups or charities. Places are limited but anyone interested please contact me for more information. It will be a great weekend with hundreds of people attending.
Thank you.
Mandy Pickard on behalf of SYBC.
Email: ampickard@icloud.com
If it's got Tyres, Tits or goes on the water it's going to be expensive
Stevie101
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 20:36