News, Meets and Events

South West Sports Boat Rally 2018 26th, 27th & 28th May 2018

by Bugbird » 05 Jan 2018, 16:36

Hi all,
Registration is now open for this great event ! Take a look at the website for all the details.
http://www.swsbr.co.uk/
26th, 27th & 28th May 2018

Something to look forward in these dark winter nights !!!!

Greg
Bugbird
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 08 Jan 2016, 11:12

by shibbs » 05 Jan 2018, 19:21

I really like the idea of this and have looked on enviously in previous years. Looks like a really great weekend.
I just can’t bear the thought of towing all the way down there.
I think by sea would bankrupt me!! :lol:

by betty boop » 06 Jan 2018, 17:19

shibbs wrote:I really like the idea of this and have looked on enviously in previous years. Looks like a really great weekend.
I just can’t bear the thought of towing all the way down there.
I think by sea would bankrupt me!! :lol:

come down by car and hitch a ride on another boat, 1/2s the petrol for some, even for a day its worth it :-)
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

Return to News, Meets and Events