News, Meets and Events

Amphibious Meet - River Thames

by mlines » 04 Aug 2017, 21:05

Something unusal.

The International Amphibious vehicle club holds an annual rally at locations around Europe. This year it was the UK and, more specifically, Henley.

They spend the week driving and "sailing" around the area, we caught up with them at Hurley Lock on the Thames today when they were on their way to Marlow. They managed 65 vehicles at the meet although we understand only 60 were on the Thames trip today. Looks like a great meet.

Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Ianfs » 05 Aug 2017, 10:15

That Citroen is amazing, not rusty at all. :mrgreen:

Best of all was the old Rangy. :D

Return to News, Meets and Events