• Boat Banter

It is currently 22 May 2024, 06:03

Say hello and introduce yourself!

G'day all

by SpiD » 01 Nov 2015, 15:07

I too just signed up to after reading about it elsewhere .
I'm not quite new to boating - been at it since 1968 now on my 7th motorboat, an Ocqueteau 975. Fortunately able to remember most of what happended over time so might able to help here and there. Have a library of manuals on file.

Experience comprises engines, props, electronics and boating in the UK, Scandinavia, European inland waterways and a bit downunder.

SpiD
SpiD
Able Rate
Able Rate

by Cap'n Jack » 01 Nov 2015, 16:37

A very warm welcome SpiD.

Am I detecting a slight Aussie typed in accent there? Maybe not, but just a nice way of saying hello. :)

Thank you for popping over from the YBW site. That's some boat you have. Not only a flybridge but stylish interior too, plus enviable sea keeping. :)
Cap'n Jack
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!