  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hello

by RichH » 09 Aug 2015, 21:05

Hello

I have just manage to register here after about 3 months trying although had to use a second e-mail address for some reason.

I was pleased to see this new (not so new now) forum as I enjoyed the previous one.

We do our boating out of Christchurch and actually enjoyed our best day ever boating day on Saturday 8th.

I have had some help previously from Martin (thanks again) with some Regal advise and hope to see some of you on the water soon

Regards

Richard
Last edited by RichH on 10 Aug 2015, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
RichH
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 08:46

by mlines » 09 Aug 2015, 21:11

Hi, welcome to the forum! Time to start a Regal 2250 splinter group :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Ianfs » 09 Aug 2015, 22:43

Hello Richard.

Please will you pm me with the details of the registration problem, I may need to fix something.

What do you think of Christchurch Marina?

by RichH » 10 Aug 2015, 07:17

Hi Ianfs

I just tried to PM you and it won't let me as I am a new user, it said I may need to use some more first.

We really like Christchurch, it can be a bit limiting at getting out between tides but has always suited us.

Richard
RichH
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 08:46

by Ianfs » 10 Aug 2015, 08:17

Sorted. PM sent.

by mlines » 10 Aug 2015, 10:33

Richard,

Is there any chance of you getting a picture of both sides of the cabin door lock? Ours shook itself off the door yesterday and although we can see the screw fallen down in the door recess I cannot see the other part of the fastening. The screw is a counter sunk stainless screw as far as I can see but I assume the other side is some form of nyloc nut but a picture would help in case it is something special (perhaps low profile or "half nut" to stop it fouling the door recess)

Martin
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by RichH » 10 Aug 2015, 18:06

Martin

I could definitely take a picture but won't be there again until 20th August, let me know if you sort in the mean time

Richard
RichH
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 08:46

by mlines » 11 Aug 2015, 10:14

Richard,

Thanks for the offer of a picture, a delay is not problem. I will be able to bolt it together for now and then do it properly when your pictures show what it should really look like.

Martin
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by RichH » 23 Aug 2015, 15:48

Hi Martin

I have e-mailed the photos, hope they help

Richard
RichH
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 09 Aug 2015, 08:46

by mlines » 23 Aug 2015, 19:16

Yes, thanks very much . They show how it goes together and what to do with the part we found on the floor.

Thanks

Martin
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!