  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hello all

by Carl » 26 Jun 2015, 22:53

Hi and welcome ...
Most of the upholsterers seem to be down here on the south coast for some reason ...
Carl .. Bayliner 175gt "Annamarie"
Carl

Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 14:04
Location: Devon, UK

by Ianfs » 27 Jun 2015, 05:54

Superb. I love the lines of all the older Fletchers, that one in particular. She looks as if she is ready to jump out of the water even on a trailer.
Is the Mag an option or was it added after as a re- engine?

by _Ed_ » 27 Jun 2015, 23:15

That's interesting. That will go like stink. Its a great power combo, exactly the kind of setup I'd choose if I had inboard. Like!!
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by mark101 » 28 Jun 2015, 12:16

That's going to be a rapid boat. I had a Fletcher Arrowbeau with a 3.7 4 cyl. Good for 46 mph, so I bet yours will get high 50's Gaz. Great boat, Fletchers :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mark101
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 09:37

by Gazjen » 01 Jul 2015, 19:34

Cheers all..

I've tried to post some more pictures but it doesn't seem to like my iPad. I took it out on Monday. It's great fun it needs a little tinkering as its a bit difficult to engage reverse but other that it just needs a higher pitch prop.
Gazjen
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jun 2015, 02:13

by Ianfs » 01 Jul 2015, 21:48

Apple doesn't seem to want to let phpbb into its software to upload things. You'll have to use Photobucket or similar, sorry mate. :)

The reverse thing is adjustment but I'm sure you'll get that one sorted and 23 inches eh, doubt anyone's got one that big! :mrgreen:

by _Ed_ » 01 Jul 2015, 23:07

Can you use outboard props? I now run a laser II 25, I tried (and still have) a 23 Apollo (think that's right), Its in good condition if interested, no need for it here as even 4 up loaded with fuel,lunch etc etc I was spinning it out to 6K+,
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by Ianfs » 02 Jul 2015, 07:03

Spline numbers I think, that's all. I'm pretty certain that when it comes to big engine props the diameters are the same.

by _Ed_ » 04 Jul 2015, 11:28

I'm told that the Bravo I drive and the Merc V6 are the same and the propellers are interchangeable. Not sure if this interests you Gaz or not?
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by Ianfs » 04 Jul 2015, 18:19

I think they are the same but to be sure count the splines. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!