• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 May 2024, 15:09

Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hello all

by Baasboat » 05 Jul 2015, 07:15

Welcome back old bean!

Love the new boat, i had the 180 with the 4.3 V6 and that used to go pretty well, so yours should fly.

If you need trim fir it, try land and marine
https://www.facebook.com/Landandmarinetrimmersltd

They did me a new rear seat a few years ago, based in cannock so not too far from you. Either drop it off with them for a week, or send them the dimensions and a few photos, they matched the white vinyl, plus the two tone blue trim perfrectly on mine, ordered monday, delivered fri at a sensible price

Good to see you back on the water
Baasboat
Able Rate
Able Rate

by Gazjen » 08 Jul 2015, 23:54

Cheers all thanks for the link to the trimmers I'll check that out. How much are you after for the prop Ed? I've since brought an Ali 23 but stainless is always preferred :) is it a three blade? The 25 would be nice to test with :)

I've been reading about the gear cable adjustment I don't think it helps that the idle is a little high but being injection its controlled by the ICV so need to look at that next.

I've not had time to do anything as yet as the good lady is starting a new venture so I've been busy with that.
Gazjen
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jun 2015, 02:13

by _Ed_ » 09 Jul 2015, 12:07

Here you go!

After £150 posted for this :)
Attachments
3-2015-07-006.jpg
3-2015-07-006.jpg (133.46 KiB) Viewed 5833 times
2-2015-07-006.jpg
2-2015-07-006.jpg (74.74 KiB) Viewed 5833 times
1-2015-07-006.jpg
1-2015-07-006.jpg (72.38 KiB) Viewed 5833 times
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by Gazjen » 16 Aug 2015, 22:19

Hi Ed

Sorry not sure how I missed this would you take any less? I've just brought an Ali one but stainless is prefered :D
Gazjen
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jun 2015, 02:13

Previous

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!

User Menu