  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hello all

by Gazjen » 21 Jun 2015, 21:27

Hello all :!: Sorry I'm a little late to the party, I sold my boat in September and I've been sulking since. I should be a boat owner again pretty soon though as I've just won an auction on a little Fletcher. Hopefully that should feed my boating addiction for the time being :) For those that don't know/remember me I'm based in Nottingham and typically trailer to the south coast and Loch Lomond with the occasional trip on the river Trent.

So then what have I missed?
Gazjen
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jun 2015, 02:13

by Ianfs » 22 Jun 2015, 07:12

Welcome aboard shipmate.

What have you missed? Loads.

Good to see you back. :)

by betty boop » 22 Jun 2015, 07:25

Hi Gaz - I remember you :lol: - welcome back :D why sthe sale or change of boat if its not too upseting to ask?
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by Matt13 » 22 Jun 2015, 08:18

Welcome back Gaz !
User avatar
Matt13
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

by mark101 » 22 Jun 2015, 18:24

Hi again Gaz - another Midlandser! River Severn for me and occasional trailer to the sea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mark101
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 09:37

by Gazjen » 22 Jun 2015, 20:53

Hi all nice to see the regulars are still here

Regarding the sale, I made a comment to the family one day saying that if they didn't show some interest in the boat I would sell it and buy a bike. well it turns out a bike is no replacement for a boat and the only one upset about the sale was me!

A friend of mine has just brought a Maxum Cuddy so that was all the excuse I needed :) I fancied something I could keep at home, that I could launch easily and "throw about" in the chop so I thought the Fletcher would be ideal.
Gazjen
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jun 2015, 02:13

by shibbs » 22 Jun 2015, 21:33

Gazjen wrote:Hi all nice to see the regulars are still here

Regarding the sale, I made a comment to the family one day saying that if they didn't show some interest in the boat I would sell it and buy a bike. well it turns out a bike is no replacement for a boat and the only one upset about the sale was me!

A friend of mine has just brought a Maxum Cuddy so that was all the excuse I needed :) I fancied something I could keep at home, that I could launch easily and "throw about" in the chop so I thought the Fletcher would be ideal.

Hi Gaz, Welcome back.
So does that mean you now have best of both worlds - a boat and a bike? :D

by betty boop » 23 Jun 2015, 07:59

after the initial shock I realise you probably mean motorbike not peddle power? My alternative vice was to sell betty for a VW van project - the full conversion from plumbers van to dub van for the same family reason but Ive fallen foal of those kind of threats before and each time I get burnt so now (I like to think) I dont give a T#ss and they can do what they want. never works though.
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by _Ed_ » 23 Jun 2015, 14:32

Welcome back Gaz! So I want to know what Fletcher you now have!! :)
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by Gazjen » 26 Jun 2015, 21:57

Yes Betty I think the same now, now my mates got one though they can do as they please :D

Sorry for the delay, I didn't want to post this till I'd actually picked it up in case it was a dog so here it is

A Fletcher Arrowshaft 20 GTS with a rarther interesting engine and drive.

Mercruiser 350 mag efi/mp & Bravo 1 :)

It needs a little tidying but it's pretty good overall for a 20 year old boat.

Can anyone recommend any upholsterers?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (849.71 KiB) Viewed 10237 times
Gazjen
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jun 2015, 02:13

Next

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!