• Boat Banter

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 07:35
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Say hello and introduce yourself!

Me

Me

by tabernacleman » 05 Feb 2015, 19:40

:D Hi new on this forum, but not too boating, presently in the throws of selling my westerly Konsort here in North Wales so we can trailer sail our Drascombe Longboat Cruiser 'Lapwing' hopefully in the Lakes and scottish Lochs. If the Konsort is still with me I will continue sailing her in club races on the seas round Tremadoc Bay and some nice days with the drascombe.
tabernacleman

by _Ed_ » 05 Feb 2015, 23:29

Hi & welcome :)
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by ColinR » 06 Feb 2015, 12:12

Hi, welcome aboard.
User avatar
ColinR
All round Jolly Good Chap
All round Jolly Good Chap

Location: Hampshire, England

by Carl » 06 Feb 2015, 16:37

welcome
Carl .. Bayliner 175gt "Annamarie"
Carl

Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 14:04
Location: Devon, UK

by Ianfs » 12 Feb 2015, 10:08

Hi and Welcome to our very first Sailor. I've created a Members Boat by Manufacturer in the Sailing section for you so that you can post some pictures of your boats. :)

I've sailed a Drascombe Lugger some years ago but wasn't the Longboat the cabin version but bigger all round?

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!