• Boat Banter

It is currently 12 May 2024, 17:54

Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hi From Yorkshire

by Scrowe1976 » 10 Jul 2019, 08:15

Ello,

From North Yorkshire... i got a boat too!

old girl but hey, she does the do well.
Attachments
berth110.jpg
berth110.jpg (233.39 KiB) Viewed 11914 times
If it aint broke, don't fix it!
User avatar
Scrowe1976
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 10 Jul 2019, 08:06
Location: East Coast

by Scrowe1976 » 11 Jul 2019, 07:22

friendly bunch :roll:
If it aint broke, don't fix it!
User avatar
Scrowe1976
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 10 Jul 2019, 08:06
Location: East Coast

by Ianfs » 12 Jul 2019, 06:54

Hi Scrowe.
Welcome.
Very friendly but most are probably busy boating. :)
Interesting screen name and gorgeous boat.

by shibbs » 13 Jul 2019, 06:20

Hi there,

by shibbs » 13 Jul 2019, 06:21

I think I’ve just answered my own question... :roll:
Just seen the narrow boat in the background. :lol:

by Scrowe1976 » 15 Jul 2019, 07:37

ello.

i use her in both. i'm up on the Humber so shes moored at Goole on the aire and calder but can drop out of ABP ocean lock and play out on the east coast, humber, trent and Ouse...

not quite the solent but its nice
If it aint broke, don't fix it!
User avatar
Scrowe1976
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 10 Jul 2019, 08:06
Location: East Coast

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!

User Menu