Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hello from the West Midlands

by Oletimer » 17 Apr 2019, 00:07

Hi, I just joined your forum.
I live in the West Midlands and have to drive almost 380 mile round trip to get to my boat - which doesn't happen as often as I'd like.
I have a little Invader 22 which I keep at Gosport, it's not big but it does everything I want it to do. . .
It puts a smile on my face :) so that can't be bad.
I have a few projects going on with my boat and also a second one which is on a trailer (it's a 4m open day boat - just for fishing and fun)
I will post any questions or cries for help in the correct section - any help will be gratefully received.
If it ain't broke, DON'T fix it.
Oletimer
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 16 Apr 2019, 23:18
Location: West Midlands and Gosport

by shibbs » 17 Apr 2019, 08:49

Hi there, welcome to the forum, 380 mile round trip is nothing but pure dedication!! :lol:
I’m down in Portsmouth so post some pics of the boat and I’ll keep an eye out. :D

by Ianfs » 17 Apr 2019, 17:05

There's a wealth of experience and knowledge here so ask away. :)
And it doesn't matter what size of boat you have as long as it get you out on the water.

by ChrisH » 19 Apr 2019, 17:15

Wow that is a commute.
I don't know much at all. But I pick the brains of the guys in here when needed :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!