It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 03:52

Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hi once again

by Dave57 » 10 Oct 2018, 08:35

Hi all, just had to re-register because my user name (Dave) no longer existed , or something like that. Anyway...nice to be able to contribute again on the odd occasion. A much nicer boat forum than some out there.

Dave
Dave57
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 10 Oct 2018, 08:10

by shibbs » 10 Oct 2018, 12:38

Welcome back Dave.
Agree, you can actually ask questions on here and get answers that are helpful and relevant without getting torn apart as it doesn’t conform with someone else’s opinions.
A friendly place I think we’d all agree.

by Ianfs » 11 Oct 2018, 09:26

Hi Dave

Thank you for your very kind words about the forum and to you Shibbs for yours too, it's just a shame its not used more, however I'm working on a more user friendly easier to upload one. :)

There is a profile on here still active under the name of Dave with a boat called Voodoo Doll and with the same surname as you, but a different e-mail address, is that you?

http://boatbanter.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=553&p=4359#p4359
Ianfs
Captain
Captain

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!