Say hello and introduce yourself!

Hello from Poole!

by Gavin » 27 Jun 2017, 19:13

Hello Everybody,

We're new to the site, were also pretty new to the boating scene (3 days in fact!)

We bought a little Cranchi 24 that needs modernising so looking for advice.

I will post some questions in the correct area for this.

Hope to see some of you out on the water soon!

Gavin
Gavin
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 19:08

by betty boop » 28 Jun 2017, 07:46

welcome and good luck with your project, hope we get to see some pics soon :D
betty boop
RNLI Hero
RNLI Hero

by Ianfs » 28 Jun 2017, 09:38

Hey Gavin,

We have serial renovators and DIY members, so ask away. :mrgreen:

I hadn't realised we didn't have a Cranchi section in Members boats so I made one, pictures please? :D

by shibbs » 28 Jun 2017, 21:28

The number of boats from different manufacturers is growing nicely.

Return to Say hello and introduce yourself!