Powerboat Racing Forum

Offshore 3C World Championsship 2003 - Norway

by Dave » 28 Jan 2016, 14:35

Hi all.....just thought you might like to see this. Its the 3rd race of the 3 races in 5 days for the World Championships in Norway back in 2003. Four British boats made the trip of which we were one. John Cooke and Graham Lawton in their race rib, and Richard and Paula White, Brian and Pat Peedell and Roy Smith and me all in B23 Batboats. We were the only monohulls in the whole event.... Having won the first 2 races (62NM and 92NM) which were both rough, we still had to finish high as we could in the last race and the weather tuned calmer favouring the cats..enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y61jwZFljPk
Voodoo Doll - Sea Ray Sundancer
Dave
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 10:50
Location: Upper Hamble River

by _Ed_ » 28 Jan 2016, 14:42

Cool, shall check that. Brian and Pat i think have helped me last year at my first cowes/poole/cowes race.
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by Dave » 28 Jan 2016, 15:07

Hi Ed they are both brilliant...I raced my last season with Brian in 2010....
Voodoo Doll - Sea Ray Sundancer
Dave
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Joined: 19 Jan 2016, 10:50
Location: Upper Hamble River

by ian h » 28 Jan 2016, 20:18

Did you ever race with Scotty boy from Littlehampton ?
ian h

by Dave » 29 Jan 2016, 08:08

Yep......2008

Lovely lad Scotty.......I must give him a call actually, we haven't chatted for a while......
Voodoo Doll - Sea Ray Sundancer
Dave
Petty Officer
Petty Officer