Powerboat Racing Forum

What have I done!!!

by Matt13 » 07 Sep 2015, 20:03

Awesome write up Ed and well done on your first race, any more lined up?!
User avatar
Matt13
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

by _Ed_ » 07 Sep 2015, 20:43

Well the engine on the boat is coming off!! I had a guy interested in buying it and wanted to pay a deposit Friday, but I put him off in case we killed it. Its fine however so we need to find another first and go from there. But possibly have our eyes on one in October.
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by _Ed_ » 07 Sep 2015, 22:42

The first of more I'm sure!!!

www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by _Ed_ » 07 Sep 2015, 23:22

www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by mlines » 08 Sep 2015, 05:25

So the rear camera held on until somewhere between Hurst and Cowes on the return journey?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Ianfs » 08 Sep 2015, 13:53

They are the most incredible vids I've seen.

Honda 175 and 225's used to have challenge races filmed for Sky TV a couple of years ago and I was riveted. I have to say Ed, that was amazing and very similar to the Sky programmes.

What I really liked were the signals you and Malc were giving, very similar to Rally drivers signals for navigation and when he had total concentration on the water you had your eyes fixed to the Nav.

All I can say is...excellent, best vids I've seen in a while! :)

by _Ed_ » 08 Sep 2015, 21:40

Awesome!! Plenty more to come. Gearbox linkage failure etc!! :)
www.aboardmyboat.co.uk - boat projects and stuff!
_Ed_
Elite Engine tuner
Elite Engine tuner

by mark101 » 10 Sep 2015, 09:02

Great write up Ed and congratulations on finishing. Glad you made it safely too.
mark101
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 09:37