Powerboat Racing Forum

Torbay Powerboat Racing

by sprocker » 21 May 2015, 20:30

Not quite sure how many local forum members we have, but this weekend is the Torbay Classic Offshore Power Boat Racing (ORDA).

Saturday 23rd - Sunday 24th May 2015. Start racing Saturday around 13:00 and Sunday around 10:30.

This was an excellent event last year with the choppy waters giving lots of 'air' time!
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

by Carl » 22 May 2015, 12:17

Might have a nosey at that .... 8-)
Carl .. Bayliner 175gt "Annamarie"
Carl

Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 14:04
Location: Devon, UK

by sprocker » 22 May 2015, 15:43

I'll keep my eyes open for you Carl, we'll be about both days I expect, the weather forecast is looking OK now that the blimmin wind is dropping.
User avatar
sprocker

Location: Plymouth, Devon

Return to Powerboat Racing Forum