Towing (Ski's, Wakeboard etc) Forum

ZUP Board - first impressions

by NikTheGeek » 26 Nov 2014, 11:22

Excellent all-rounder board made by ZUP.

Many an hour has been wasted trying to get my kids to learn to ski. After having tried a couple of times and failing, they just didn't want to know. "I can't do it dad, I don't want to do it". So I had given in and they just went tubing occasionally. Then the ZUP board came out.

I pre-ordered with Boatworld and when it arrived it was bigger than I thought. Nice and stable. Floats well with plenty of buoyancy. First time out, both kids were up within minutes and my eldest (12) loves it and actually asks to go Zupping. I now don't bother taking a boat full of gear: waterski's, wakeboard, tubes etc, I just take the ZUP (I occasionally take a mono-ski too). In fact I sold my wakeboard (I couldn't do any tricks anyway).

It's nice and easy to ride. You can get some air and steer it over the wake when using it like a kneeboard. It's a proper all-in-one toy and we love it. Like they say, everyone getZup.

zup.jpg
zup.jpg (70.54 KiB) Viewed 5103 times
Seadoo Spark (for now)
ʞǝǝbǝɥʇʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ɹǝʇʇıʍʇ
ɹǝzʇןǝɯsʞıu/ɯoɔ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ
User avatar
NikTheGeek
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker
Original Geek and Elderly Punk Rocker

Location: South Devon

Return to Towing (Ski's, Wakeboard etc) Forum