• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 02:33

Towing (Ski's, Wakeboard etc) Forum

At last

by Carl » 22 May 2015, 18:23

I've got 2 ... a 7mm Beaver Icelandic twin set (long johns and a step thru top that can be used as a shortie) ... and a 5mm ultra flex body glove one piece.

the Beaver is a much better suit for 2 reasons .... 1. it's acts like a semi dry suit, only get slightly damp inside it. .. 2. it's more user friendly than the one piece.
Carl .. Bayliner 175gt "Annamarie"
Carl

Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 14:04
Location: Devon, UK

by argonaut » 22 May 2015, 18:36

I have a similar 5mm semi-dry its a 'Waterpoof Lynx' ... too expensive really for a wetsuit .... got carried away at a dive show.

I start hurting at my wallet when I count up the others -

7mm Long John
3mm full suit
3/5 mm full suit
3mm shorty
5 mm shorty
5mm shorty vest type
3mm long John + 3mm bolero
5mm full suit
Dry suit
Fourth Element Thermocline vest
Fourth Element Thermocline Tee
Fourth Element Thermocline One piece

Too much spent .... but as one of the guys on boat can now get Gull kit at 50% off .... well I just might have to get something new
FourWinns H210, Volvo 280-C-N duoprop, Monster MTK tower, SBS 2600 twin axle trailer
Tow Vehicle - Landrover Discovery Sport
User avatar
argonaut

Previous

Return to Towing (Ski's, Wakeboard etc) Forum