• Boat Banter

It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 01:10

Trailer and Tow Vehicle Forum

For sale - Tow car!

by mlines » 18 Mar 2017, 15:07

Image

Perfect tow car, happily tows up to the legal limit without a problem.

It hardly notices a smaller boat behind it (Bayliner 185) - 1500kgs and easily copes with the Regal set-up at a touch under 3000kgs

Proper low ratio transfer box makes slipways a dream. Air suspension means you can raise and lower suspension to hitch up or adjust launch angle.

Reversing camera for perfect maneuvering onto the trailer.

Full factory towing electrics.

Purchased new in 2012. Full HSE specification with:

Leather seats, heated front AND REAR.
Aircon
Sunroof
Harman Kardon Stereo system with DAB radio, IPOD, USB and Bluetooth inputs
Built in Nav System
TV with dual screen vision and DVD
Bluetooth control including telephone hands free.
Fridge/Coolbox
USB Charge ports
Electric seats with memory (Drivers side)
Keyless locking
Diamond cut, factory alloys
Side steps

48,000 miles

Advertised at £27,000 elsewhere.
Contact me for more details/pictures.
Located in Berkshire but could show on South Coast.

(Boat and Trailer not included!)

Image
Last edited by mlines on 18 Mar 2017, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by ChrisH » 18 Mar 2017, 15:10

What did you buy Martin ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by mlines » 18 Mar 2017, 15:12

Nothing yet, but will need the capital to purchase :)
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by ChrisH » 18 Mar 2017, 15:18

Ah ha . What's on the shopping list. Not too many options I would guess?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by mlines » 18 Mar 2017, 16:31

Well , James has narrowed the list down in extensive trials this winter.......

Image

Image
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by ChrisH » 18 Mar 2017, 22:02

Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

by Ianfs » 21 Mar 2017, 08:38

One of my all time favourite cars the Range Rover and that one is gorgeous. Can't afford it though.

We saw the boat James is launching at the Soton show, maybe if I won the lottery eh? :D

by ian h » 01 May 2017, 19:29

ian h

by Ianfs » 02 May 2017, 21:08

Awesome,

Do you think an A380 would comply with UK towing laws? :mrgreen:

Return to Trailer and Tow Vehicle Forum