  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Trailer and Tow Vehicle Forum

Mastercraft 1980 Trailer Mudguards needed

by JoshTennant20 » 01 Mar 2017, 15:38

Hi, I'm looking for a Mastercraft 190 Stars and Stripes trailer set of mudguards, both of mine on my project boat are badly damaged and I'm wondering if anyone has any for sale or knows where I can get some? I can send someone an exact photo but heres a rough idea http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20131127/ehejytah.jpg . I would be very grateful if someone had some to sell! Thanks, Josh.
JoshTennant20
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 01 Mar 2017, 15:25