• Boat Banter

It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:33
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Trailer and Tow Vehicle Forum

Balloon tyres

by duncan122 » 25 Apr 2019, 09:42

I have a 12ft rowing dighny with a 5hp engine. I have cleared the stony beach and changed tyres and it’s still feckin hard getting this boat up the beach. Looking for ballon tyres for a launching trailer, any reccomendations ?
duncan122
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 25 Apr 2019, 09:38

by Ianfs » 25 Apr 2019, 20:42

There are plenty of very expensive options but the simplest I have seen in 50 years is either an electric or manual winch.

Take cars

Ian

by ChrisH » 27 Apr 2019, 14:17

Ianfs wrote:Welcome to the forum Duncan. Duncan was in fact my fathers name, strong and vibrant.

There are plenty of very expensive options but the simplest I have seen in 50 years is either an electric or manual winch.

Take cars

Ian
Or as I mentioned in a previous post. A friend of mine converted a used electric golf trolley he got off gumtree to tow his small sib

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
ChrisH

Return to Trailer and Tow Vehicle Forum