• Boat Banter

It is currently 17 Jun 2024, 08:07
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Boat Maintenance & Repair Forum

Enhancing the interior

by mlines » 07 Feb 2015, 19:27

Now we have a cabin we can think about soft furnishing, nothing extravagant and bearing in mind on a boat at sea they will get wet at some point there is no point in getting anything expensive.

We have a bag of old cushions from the previous house and a quick search on EBAY gave me a site selling 4 covers for £10, so......

Here are the old cushions

Image

And here are the new ones, the observant amongst you will note that they have multiplied to five. The EBAY pack of four contained five, result!

Image

Only costing £10 for a set, new covers work out cheaper than dry cleaning the old ones
Regal 2250 - "Witch Way" - MMSI:235073628
My Regal 2250
User avatar
mlines

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire

by Ianfs » 19 Mar 2015, 08:27

Very comfy. :)

Return to Boat Maintenance & Repair Forum