• Boat Banter

It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:52
  • In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Boat Maintenance & Repair Forum

TMP 12000 gearbox

by Darragh » 10 Apr 2018, 17:42

Hi,

I am just enquiring to see if anyone knows someone who refurbish my TMP 12000 gearbox. The type is a BRB Precision Engineers Ltd gearbox - type 12000 (series 8).

I have stripped the gearbox and it needs a new clutch pack and pressure plate. The manufacturer has informed me that this part is no longer available from them.

Do you know somebody who can re-line clutch plates and build up & machine back pressure plates?

The gearbox is connected to a Ford D600 engine and it is a centre drop gearbox.

Any help with this would be much
appreciated. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me.
Darragh
Able Rate
Able Rate

Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 16:34

by Ianfs » 11 Apr 2018, 02:55

Hey darragh

I'm not sure you'll get an answer as we are primarily a boating forum and since the D600 is a 7.5t truck the question may be better suited on a truck forum.

All the best with the rebuild. :)

Return to Boat Maintenance & Repair Forum