For Sale and Wanted

GP14 complete and ready to go

by NickG » 05 Feb 2017, 19:33

Hi I have my GP14 for sale on eBay the item number is 292016604292. I am after a sale or to swap it for a cuddy/cabin type boat. The description from eBay is below but for pictures please view the ad on there.

£500 Ono

**Price now further reduced** Welcome to my listing for my GP14. As you can see from the pictures it's in good condition and is ready to go. It was restored in 2005 - 2006 and has an extremely detailed folder/book which fully documents this including page by page photos and receipts. It comes with everything you see in the pictures and is a great boat not in the photos is a travel cover which is functional but not in the best condition however perfectly useable. It is sat on a launch trailer and also comes with a road trailer with manual winch. It has an aluminium mast and boom all the sails and all the rigging required.

Only bad bits I can think of is the paint has flaked abit at the back and tiny clear window in the front sail has cracked.

The reason for the sale is we have 2 young daughters and we think we would be better with a cabin type boat. If you have one send details and maybe we could buy each other's boat.

I'm sure I missed thing being a novice so Any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer promptly.

Open to sensible offers

Many thanks
NickG
Able Rate